cdma2000® / CDMA Test
As industry needs have matured and evolved, so has the Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology. As a digital cellular technology based on the TIA/EIA IS-95 CDMA standard, including IS-95A and IS-95B revisions, CDMA was first introduced as a solution for voice communication. It uses direct sequence modulation with digital codes to spread its spectrum.
As user equipment and applications evolved, CDMA gave way to cdma2000, a technology developed through the Telecommunication Industry Alliance. cdma2000 supports circuit-switched voice communications as well as packet data speeds of up to 307 kbps in a single 1.25 MHz channel.
Another technology to evolve from CDMA/cdma2000 is 1xEV-DO (1x Evolution, data only). Details on this enhancement to cdma2000 air interface technology, which is optimized for packet data transfer, can be found on the 1xEV technology page
Keysight Technologies provides cdma2000/CDMA products, solutions and services for engineers and technical managers involved in the design, integration, manufacturing, and performance of your next generation networks.
Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (11)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (4)
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers (RTSA) (1)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (7)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (10)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-13 of 13