PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (5)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (5)
- M8195A 65 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (3)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Discover Keysight’s New AWG: Highest Speed, Bandwidth & Channel Density
Original broadcast September 10, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
MIPI M-PHY, D-PHY and C-PHY Receiver Testing – Today and Tomorrow
Original broadcast October 21, 2014
Webcast - recorded
PAM-4 Solutions for Transmit and Receive Design Characterization
Live broadcast October 23, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET