주요 특징 및 사양
- Dual single-mode / multimode solution to 14 Gb/s for wide application range
- Single-mode up to 32 Gb/s signals providing important headroom for forward error correction and proprietary rates
- Tunable loop bandwidth up to 20 MHz and selectable peaking for to meet industry standards
- Clock and auxiliary clock output with residual random jitter as low as 100 fs rms for precision waveform analysis with the 86100 Digital Communications Analyzer
- Easy to use graphical user interface via USB connection to a PC
Characterize Next-generation Transmitters
The Keysight N1070A combines the N4877A with the N1075A Optical Pick-Off/Converter to achieve optical clock recovery up to 32 Gb/s. The wide data rate range allows testing of emerging standards like 100GbE and 32GFC while covering existing standards.
Single-Mode (SM), MultiMode (MM) or both
The N1075A optical pick-off/converter which is part of the N1070A Optical Clock Data Recovery Solution is available in two versions. A dual single-mode/multimode version up to 14 Gb/s for a wide range of applications. A single-mode version up to 32 Gb/s offers enough headroom for forward error correction schemes of next generation network standards.
Measure the real Performance of clock less Devices
In combination with a Digital Communication Analyzer equipped with optical sampling heads like the 86116C and 86105C/D the very low intrinsic jitter paired with tunable loop bandwidth and selectable peaking enable accurate measurements of transceivers.
Easily Control all Settings
The settings of the solutions clock data recovery can be controlled through its rear-panel USB connection and a standalone user interface that runs on a Windows® PC. The SW can be installed on instruments running Windows XP or Windows 7.