제안되는 대체 제품:
주요 특징 및 사양
- 10 MHz - 110 GHz single-sweep frequency range
- 25 dB micrometer attenuator on port 1
- 64 channels with 20,001 measurement points per trace
- Data-based calibration standards and .expanded calibration algorithm, offer enhanced accuracy and design confidence
- Optional frequency extension up to 0.5 THz
The N5250C VNA covers 10 MHz to 110 GHz. N5250C has a 1.0 mm coaxial connector that covers the entire range of test frequencies with a single sweep.
- Uses the 67 GHz E8361C PNA network analyzer as its measurement engine.
- Includes a N5260A controller for interfacing the millimeter wave test modules to the PNA.
- Modules have built-in combiners and couplers that maximize the port power.
- Provides a single connection for measurements from 10 MHz to 110 GHz.
- Can be reconfigured to make measurements in waveguide.
- Bias can be applied to the test device through the test ports using PNA’s built-in bias-tees.
- Optionally, bias-tees can be added to the test heads closer to the test ports to improve the bias conditions for sensitive devices. Option 017
- Patented 1.0 mm calibration technique for industry leading accuracy.
Choose your application options: PNA-L, PNA, and PNA-X Options
View brochure: PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers Brochure