HMMC-3128-BLK DC - 12 GHz Packaged High Efficiency Divide by 8 Prescaler
주요 특징 및 사양
- Wide Frequency Range: 0.2 – 12 GHz
High Input Power Sensitivity:
On-chip pre- and post-amps
-15 to +10 dBm (1-8 GHz)
-10 to +8 dBm (8-10 GHz)
-5 to +2 dBm (10-12 GHz)
- Pout: 0 dBm [0.5 Vp-p]
- Low Phase Noise: -153 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz Offset
- (+) or (-) Single Supply Bias Operation
- Wide Bias Supply Range: 4.5 to 6.5 Volt operating range
- Differential I/O with on-chip 50Ω matching
The HMMC-3128-BLK is a packaged DC - 12 GHz divide by eight prescaler designed for use in high frequency communications, microwave instrumentation, and EW radar systems where low phase-noise PLL control circuitry or broadband frequency translation is required.
All HMMC parts are manufactured in Santa Rosa, California using Keysight's reliable instrument grade GaAs process.