N7612B Signal Studio for TD-SCDMA/HSPA
- N7612B-1FP Connect to E4438C ESG, fixed perpetual license
- N7612B-EFP Basic TD-SCDMA/HSPA, fixed perpetual license
- N7612B-QFP Advanced TD-SCDMA/HSPA, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0805 980333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports single carrier and multi-carrier TD-SCDMA and HSPA signal creation
- Predefined RMC and FRC configurations for receiver testing and component testing
- Creates both uplink and downlink physical and transport channels
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- Supports predefined reference measurement channel (RMC) and fixed reference channels (FRC) to perform UE and BTS receiver conformance testing
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
Create TD-SCDMA/HSPA waveforms for component testing
The basic waveform playback mode of the N7612B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize TD-SCDMA LCR and HSDPA waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides signals compliant to 3GPP TDD LCR and Chinese TD-SCDMA (CWTS) standards for both single and multi-carrier, up to 12 carriers, for measuring the EVM, ACLR, Tx ON/OFF power, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
Create TD-SCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA signals for receiver testing
The advanced waveform playback mode of the N7612B Signal Studio enables you to create TD-SCDMA, HSDPA and HSUPA waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate BTS and UE receiver characteristics and performance. It provides standard compliant fixed reference channels (FRC) or user configurable custom configurations for performing receiver measurements.