PS-X10-100 GS-9200 Test System Product Operation Service
This service provides customizable training on the operation of the GS-9200 Test System. The information is organized into four modules, each one being presented in about 8 hours at your site. You may order from one to four modules as many times and in whatever combination meets the needs of your team. A Keysight engineer experienced in RF measurements, test-plan development, and MCPA testing will deliver the system training at your site. Examples and exercises will be performed on your own GS-9200 system at your site.
To order, use product number PS-X10-100. An order for quantity 1 receives one module (one day) of system operation training. For each incremental modules desired, order an additional quantity of PS-X10-100. For example, to receive all four modules described, order Quantity 4 of PS-X10-100.
- Module 1: Overview of GS-9200 system
- Module 2: Explanation of functional measurements for test engineers
- Module 3: Test Exec SL Overview
- Module 4: Test plan development environment in Test Exec SL
- Curriculum suggested for the Test Engineer (designs the tests, measurements, and procedures): Modules 1 and 2
- Curriculum suggested for the Test Plan Developer (programs in Test Exec SL to create test plans): Modules 1, 3 and 4
- Curriculum suggested for the System Operator (performs the testing on the system): Module 1