6642A 200 Watt System Power Supply, 20V, 10A
Starting From US$ 3,265
6642A DC power supply, 0-20 V, 0-10 A, 200 W. GPIB.
- 6642A-120 DC power supply 104-127VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Please contact Keysight Authorized Distributors for quotation and ordering. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Output voltage: 0 to 20 V
- Output current (40° C): 0 to 10 A
- Maximum current (50° C/55° C): 9 A/8.5 A
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.06% + 10 mV
- Current 0.15% + 13 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz - 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 300 µV
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 3 mV
- Current rms: 5 mA
Keysight high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The single output, 200 W, GPIB 6641A-6645A provide fast, low-noise outputs; analog control of output voltage and current; fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise; as well as parallel and series connections of multiple units.
The Keysight 200W, GPIB, single output 6642A is a versatile programmable supply designed to maximize test throughput during design verification or on the production line, and is fully programmable to help reduce test time through a variety of automated capabilities.
Training & Events