66102A DC Power Module, 20V, 7.5A
66102A DC power module - 20 V, 7.5 A, 150 W
- 66102A-0B0 Full documentation on CD-ROM only; no printed documentation package
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Suomi
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote you can also call 0800 523252.
Key Features & Specifications
- Output voltage: 0 to 20 V
- Output current: 0 to 7.5 A
- Maximum power: 150 W
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.03% + 8 mV
- Current 0.03% + 3 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 3 mV
- Voltage Peak-to-Peak: 7 mV
- Current rms: 4 mA
Keysight high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The modular power system, 1200 W per mainframe, GPIB 66100 series permits up to 8 outputs of 150 W per output in 4U of rack space; reconfigure fast with easily swappable modules; fast, low-noise outputs; and LIST mode and advance triggering system.
The Keysight 150W, GPIB, module output 66102A is a flexible modular supply designed for automated testing that helps meet changing requirements in ATE and production test with a modular design that conserves rack space and simplifies system cabling and assembly.
Training & Events