66102A DC Power Module, 20V, 7.5A
66102A DC power module - 20 V, 7.5 A, 150 W
- 66102A-0B0 Full documentation on CD-ROM only; no printed documentation package
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Suomi
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote you can also call 0800 523252.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- Output voltage: 0 to 20 V
- Output current: 0 to 7.5 A
- Maximum power: 150 W
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.03% + 8 mV
- Current 0.03% + 3 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 3 mV
- Voltage Peak-to-Peak: 7 mV
- Current rms: 4 mA
Keysight high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The modular power system, 1200 W per mainframe, GPIB 66100 series permits up to 8 outputs of 150 W per output in 4U of rack space; reconfigure fast with easily swappable modules; fast, low-noise outputs; and LIST mode and advance triggering system.
The Keysight 150W, GPIB, module output 66102A is a flexible modular supply designed for automated testing that helps meet changing requirements in ATE and production test with a modular design that conserves rack space and simplifies system cabling and assembly.
Training & Events