N6761A Precision DC Power Module, 50V, 1.5A, 50W
Starting From US$ 2,581
N6761A Precision DC Power Module 50V, 1.5A, 50W
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Voltage: 50 V
- Current: 1.5 A
- Power: 50 W
Programming Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage high range: 0.016% + 6 mV
- Voltage low range (≤ 5.5 V): 0.016% + 1.5 mV
- Current high range: 0.04% + 200 µA
- Current low range (≤ 100 mA, @ 0 - 7 V): 0.04% + 30 µA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 4.5 mV
- Voltage rms: 350 µV
- Current rms: 2 mA
The Keysight N6761A is a 50 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer. For leakage current or sleep-mode current measurements, add option 2UA for measurement capability down to 1 μA.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard. Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.
- Want to mix and match modules? See all available N6700 modules
- Need accurate low current measurements? Learn about option 2UA for microamp measurements
- Learn more. View video demo