E3630A 35 W Triple Output, 6V, 2.5A & ±20V, 0.5A
Starting From US$ 683
E3630A Laboratory DC power supply, triple-output
- E3630A-0EM AC 115V single-phase 3-wire. 115 VAC +/- 11V operation, 47 to 63 Hz
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Output ratings (Maximum current is derated 3.3% per °C from 40°C to 55°C)
- Output 1: 0 to 6 V, 0 to 2.5 A
- Output 2: 0 to +20 V, 0 to 0.5 A
- Output 3: 0 to -20 V, 0 to 0.5 A
- Power (max): 35 W
Ripple & noise from 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Normal Mode Voltage rms: 350 µV
- Peak-to-Peak: 1.5 mV
Load & line regulation
- 0.01% + 2mV
- Voltage: 10 mV
- Current: 10 mA
Keysight basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The multiple output, 35-50 W, E3620A and E3630A provide dual and triple outputs; small, compact size for bench use; low-noise and excellent regulation; and overload indicator to monitor output. The Keysight 35W, triple output E3630A has three versatile outputs for benchtop applications; and is offers stable and reliable power plus essential features for manual testing.
DC power needs to be steady as a rock…like a rock for 15 years. Find out how.