Key Features & Specifications
- Supports single- and multi-carrier arbitrary waveform test signals for GSM, EDGE and EDGE-Evolution (EGPRS2) signals
- Basic waveform playback mode for mobile and base station component modulation and power testing
- Advanced waveform playback mode and real-time mode for mobile and base station receiver testing with transport-channel coding
- Adjustable timeslot parameters: power level, burst types (GSM, EDGE or EGPRS2; EDGE Evolution), data offsets, and multi-slot feature to maintain power
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- SCPI for real-time
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
Create GSM/EDGE/Evo waveforms for component testing
The basic waveform playback mode of N7602B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize GSM, EDGE and EDGE-Evolution waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides standard-compliant waveforms for both single and multi-carrier for measuring the EVM, ORFS, spurious emissions, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
Create GSM/EDGE/Evo signals for receiver testing
The advanced waveform playback mode of N7602B Signal Studio enables you to create GSM, EDGE and EDGE-Evolution waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate receiver sensitivity and selectivity. It provides multi-frame generation for BER testing with continuous PN9 sequence data.
When used with the X-Series vector signal generators, the N7602B also provides a GSM/EDGE real-time mode for receiver testing, enabling you to create UL and DL GSM and EDGE signals with real-time data input for the payload, secondary frame creation and BER/BLER insertion.