U2355A 64-Channel 250kSa/s USB Modular Multifunction Data Acquisition
U2355A High performance multifunction DAQ, 64-CH single-ended or 32-CH differential analog inputs; 250KS/s;
- U2355A-0B0 Do not include printed manuals
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-F Garantie de réparation dans les laboratoires Keysight- 3 ans
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0805 980333.
Key Features & Specifications
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
- 16-bit resolution, 64 SE/32 DI multiplex analog input channels, Up to 250 kSa/s sampling rate
- 2 12-bit analog output channels, 1 MSa/s analog output update rate
- 24-bit programmable TTL input/output channels
- 2 general purpose digital counter channels
The U2355A offers multifunction capabilities in a module. It can be used like a digital multimeter in polling mode. It can be transformed to be a simple scope using the continuous mode with simple triggering capabilities. No matter if it is used as a standalone module or when plugged into a U2781A USB modular instrument chassis, the synchronization and triggering capabilities allow great flexibility in making the desired measurements. With the analog output being able to send out predefined or arbitrary waveforms make this a good tool when closed loop feedback or stimulus is required. The digital IO channels allows for closed loop control through connections to switches, relays and solenoids. The burst mode enables the U2351A to simulate simultaneous analog input acquisition.
The U2355A works together with an optional U2901A or U2902A terminal block for easy connections.
It comes bundled with the Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software for quick set up and data logging. Simplifying this further is the command logger function offered in the Keysight Measurement Manager that allows capturing of configuration commands that can be easily converted to snippets of VEE code. Other supported languages are VB, C++, and C#.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2355A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
The U2355A is ideal for design validation and manufacturing engineers who conduct data logging, measurement or monitoring in a broad range of industries. This module is especially useful for customers who would like to make physical measurements.
Compare Keysight USB Multifunction Sampling DAQ in a side-by-side comparison
Visual Studio, Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.