U2781A USB Modular Products Chassis
Starting From US$ 1,266
U2781A USB card cage
- U2781A-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-F Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Hot-swappable and auto-detectable characteristic minimizes startup time/effort
- Allows expansion up to 384 channels
- Mountable to rack with an optional rackmount kit
- Simultaneous synchronization between modules
- SSI/Star trigger bus synchronization between external trigger source and modules
The Keysight U2781A USB modular instrument chassis is a high-performance 4U high chassis that comes with a 200 W universal AC power supply and a built-in protection circuit. This portable chassis can house up to six Keysight USB modular products. The U2781A targets a wide range of applications in both industrial and scientific environments in the research and development (R&D), design-validation, and manufacturing fields. The primary advantage of this chassis is its synchronization capability between modules. This can help you to lower your cost of testing and accelerate your test system integration and development.
The U2781A is equipped with an internal 10 MHz reference clock for each module slot. There are two temperature sensors to monitor the internal temperature and a built-in fan to maintain the internal temperature. The trigger bus enables the USB modular products to trigger signals to each other.
The chassis supports the following USB modular products:
Giving users more flexibility, the U2781A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft Visual Studio.