Key Features & Specifications
Features and Benefits – leading the way to lower your cost of test
- Comprehensive 802.11n test coverage when used with N4010A Option 108 – provides confidence that your product is performing to specification
- Independent channel measurement of 802.11n MIMO transmitters - ensures MIMO device under test (DUT) performance by capturing all failure mechanisms
- Fast measurement speed with accuracy and repeatability – reducing test times and increasing throughput
- Golden (reference) radio connection to the DUT – enables calibrated multi-channel receiver tests and uplink/downlink throughput testing
- Multi-up testing of 802.11a,b,g WLAN formats – increased throughput achieved by using the N4011A DUT test ports plus fixturing
- Automatic path loss compensation, performed by the N4010A, is applied between the RF In/Out and DUT ports - optimizing measurement confidence
Gain the ability to quickly measure and test 802.11n MIMO devices (up to 4x4) and modules with the new N4011A MIMO/Multi-port Adapter and N4010A Option 108 802.11n MIMO Modulation Analysis Software.
The N4011A connects to the N4010A Wireless Connectivity Test Set to provide a 19-inch rack-width solution, with four switchable RF I/O ports for testing devices of all WLAN formats – including 802.11n.
The N4010A Option 108 and N4011A combination provides full 802.11n test coverage, plus the fast switching hardware and software to allow sequential capture and analysis of WLAN bursts on multiple channels. This innovative technique gives a greater insight into failure mechanisms when compared to composite signal testing, so that even problems such as poor channel isolation can be quickly identified and diagnosed.