E5071C ENA Series Network Analyzer
Key Features & Specifications
- Various test set selection: 9 kHz to 20 GHz, 2- or 4-port
- Low trace noise: 0.004 dB rms @ 70 kHz IFBW
- Wide dynamic range: 130 dB (typical)
- Fast measurement speed: 8 msec @ full 2-port cal, 401 points
- High temperature stability: 0.005 dB/oC
- Balanced measurements (4-port option)
The E5071C is the ideal solution for manufacturing and R&D engineers evaluating RF components and circuits for frequency range up to 20 GHz.
The E5071C has flexible configurations and you can select the number or ports, frequency and bias teas to fit your application. And the E5071C provides upgradability across all of the options at any time without changing serial number, for both software and hardware options. The E5071C network analyzer provides flexibility as you plan for future investments.
- Frequency Option: 4.5, 6.5, 8.5, 14 and 20 GHz.
- Port Configuration: 2 or 4 ports, plus flexible multiport configuration of up to 22 ports with E5092A multiport test set
Note: The E5080A network analyzer, 9 kHz to 9 GHz, is the next-generation ENA, providing best-in-class performance, flexible functionality and advanced usability. With its intuitive, touch-based interface, the E5080A is designed to help users streamline their measurement flow and achieve better results in less time. This new instrument implements a converged platform that leverages the best attributes of the ENA and PNA families. For frequency range up to 9 GHz, compare the E5080A and the E5071C.
Maintain your ENA: ENA Series Service & Support Home Page
High throughput and user interface customization tools: Useful Sample VBA Program Libraries