N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO
N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000/1xEV-DO
- N7601B-3FP Connect to N5182/62 MXG, N5172 EXG, fixed perpetual license
- N7601B-EFP Basic cdma2000, fixed perpetual license
- N7601B-FFP Basic 1xEV-DO, fixed perpetual license
- N7601B-RFP Advanced 1xEV-DO, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar 0800 000154.
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports single- and multi-carrier 3GPP2 cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO (Rev. 0 and A)
- Configure forward and reverse link channel parameters
- Create spectrally correct signals for component test with basic options
- Create fully coded 1xEV-DO signals for receiver test with advanced options
- Hardware platform control and additive impairments
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- Real-time fading with N5106A PXB
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API and SCPI
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
- SCPI for real-time
Create cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO (Rev. 0 and A) waveforms for component testing
The basic waveform playback mode of N7601B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize IS-95A, cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides standard-compliant waveforms for both single and multi-carriers for measuring the EVM, CDP, spurious emissions, and CCDF of your components and transmitters.
Create cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO (Rev. 0 and A) signals for receiver testing
The advanced waveform playback mode of N7601B Signal Studio enables you to create IS-95A, cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate receiver sensitivity and selectivity. It provides multi-frame generation for BER testing with continuous PN9 sequence data.
When used with the X-Series vector signal generators, the N7601B also provides real-time mode for BTS receiver testing enabling you to create real-time uplink IS-95A and cdma2000 signals for closed-loop receiver testing. Power control feedback signals from the BTS can dynamically change the signal generator's output power.