N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO
N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000/1xEV-DO
- N7601B-3FP Connect to N5182/62 MXG, N5172 EXG, fixed perpetual license
- N7601B-EFP Basic cdma2000, fixed perpetual license
- N7601B-FFP Basic 1xEV-DO, fixed perpetual license
- N7601B-RFP Advanced 1xEV-DO, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar 0800 000154.
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports single- and multi-carrier 3GPP2 cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO (Rev. 0 and A)
- Configure forward and reverse link channel parameters
- Create spectrally correct signals for component test with basic options
- Create fully coded 1xEV-DO signals for receiver test with advanced options
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- Real-time fading with N5106A PXB
Automation and communication interface
- Automate test with .NET API and SCPI
- API HELP system
- LAN and GPIB
- SCPI for real-time
Create cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO (Rev. 0 and A) waveforms for component testing
The basic waveform playback mode of N7601B Signal Studio enables you to create and customize IS-95A, cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. It provides standard-compliant waveforms for both single and multi-carriers for measuring the EVM, CDP, spurious emissions, and CCDF of your components and transmitters. Additionally, perform fast PA tests with shorter length waveform generation to improve efficiency.
Create cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO (Rev. 0 and A) signals for receiver testing
The advanced waveform playback mode of N7601B Signal Studio enables you to create IS-95A, cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO waveforms with transport-channel coding to validate receiver sensitivity and selectivity. It provides multi-frame generation for BER testing with continuous PN9 sequence data.
When used with the X-Series vector signal generators, the N7601B also provides real-time mode for BTS receiver testing enabling you to create real-time uplink IS-95A and cdma2000 signals for closed-loop receiver testing. Power control feedback signals from the BTS can dynamically change the signal generator's output power.