N5181A MXG RF Analog Signal Generator, up to 6 GHz
N5181A MXG analog signal generator
- N5181A-503 Frequency range from 100kHz to 3GHz
- N5181A-UNT AM, FM, phase modulation
- N5181A-CD1 CD-ROM containing the documentation set
- R-51B-001-Z Garantie de réparation dans les laboratoires Keysight- 3 ans
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0805 980333.
Key Features & Specifications
- 100 kHz to 1, 3 or 6 GHz
- +23 dBm output power @ 1 GHz
- ≤ -121 dBc/Hz (typ) phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset
- ≤1.2 ms switching speed in SCPI mode; ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency and amplitude switching in list mode
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse modulation
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency and power
Automation and communication interface
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0 and GPIB
- LXI compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors' signal generators
Designed for the most demanding manufacturing and R&D testing
Featuring high reliability and high power – all in two rack units (2RU) – N5181A MXG analog signal generator is optimized to provide the accurate and repeatable reference signals needed from the R&D bench to the production line. Add optional fast frequency and amplitude switching and MXG analog delivers the most value for your manufacturing investment by increasing throughput, maximizing uptime, and saving rack space. With scalable RF performance, the MXG analog is easily configured to meet your specific test needs, including LO and clock substitution, CW interferers, and modulated signals for analog communication systems such as AM, FM, and ΦM.
Simplified self-maintenance decreases time for repair and performance verification, keeping downtime to less than 2 hours using field-replaceable assemblies.
Migrate to the new EXG X-Series signal generator and generate true performance
The new EXG offers the value and performance of the first-generation MXG, along with significant enhancements to waveform memory and bandwidth, reverse power protection and spurious levels and offers scaled up performance and functionality with options such as a real-time baseband generator, high output power, and a built-in multi-function generator. Why migrate from the first-generation MXG to the new EXG?