N9020A MXA Signal Analyzer, 10 Hz to 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
Functionality - See the latest enhancements
- 10 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, or 26.5 GHz; extend frequency to 110 GHz with Keysight's smart mixers and up to 1.1 THz with other vendors' mixers
- 25 MHz (standard); 40, 85, 125 or 160 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Fast sweep capability ships standard on new instruments equipped with Option B40, DP2, or MPB; fast power measurements available as Option FP2
- Real-time spectrum analyzer capabilities with 100% probability of intercept for signal duration as short as 3.57 µs
- ±0.23 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -114 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset; +20 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -166 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier and get up to 10 dB further improvement with Noise Floor Extension (Option NFE)
- -78 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
Measurement applications & software
- Supports >25 measurement applications, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity, digital video and general purpose
- Advanced analysis of more than 75 signal formats, software runs inside the MXA with 89600 VSA software
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
- Keysight's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
Automation & communication interface
- LXI compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, and 856x
Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows 7 operating system (standard)
- Migrate your existing MXA from Windows XP to Windows 7
Accelerate in wireless with the N9020A MXA
The MXA is designed to accelerate the development of new wireless devices for quick delivery to manufacturing and the marketplace. It has the versatility to easily adapt to your evolving test requirements by addressing multiple formats, generations and devices.
Real-time spectrum analyzer capability can be added as an upgrade to new and exisiting MXAs to help you capture and understand the most elusive signals in an increasingly complex signal environment. Coupled with 160 MHz of wideband analysis bandwidth, the MXA allows you to make accurate analysis of next-generation wireless communications and connectivity signals.
The N9020A MXA signal analyzer is a member of the X-Series spectrum analyzers, which is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs - now and in the future.