TS-5020 Automotive Electronics Functional Test System (with Tire Pressure Monitoring System add-on Solution)
Key Features & Specifications
- Signal Switching: Up to 224 x 4 Matrix
- Load Switching: Up to 32-ch x 30Amp & 64-ch x 7.5Amp & 80-ch x 5Amp & 192-ch x 2Amp
- RF Switching: Up to 4 cards of Quad 1 x 4 RF Switch (DC-3GHz)
- Power Sources: Up to 400W Modular Power Supply
- Measurement: 6.5 Digit DMM, 2-ch 350 MHz Counter
- Stimulus: Single Channel 16-Bit 30 MHz ARB, 4-ch 16-Bit DAC
- Additional Instruments: 4-ch 500 MHz Oscilloscope, 2-ch & 4-ch Digitizers E-Load Capability
- For more information, please visit: Keysight TS-5020 Product Note
The Keysight TS-5020 Automotive Functional Test System is a low cost, scalable test system designed with “just-enough-test” concept for medium complexity electronic control modules, such TPMS, RKE and body electronic modules
Get latest tips and information from the Keysight Automotive Functional Test Forum.
Learn how to accelerate software development and test integration using Keysight's TestExec SL Software.
Learn how to configure a system in TS-5020 & TS-5040 configuration guide. Keysight TS-5020 & TS-5040 Automotive Functional Test Systems