N8201A Performance Downconverter LXI Module, 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
Frequency range: 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz standard;
extension to 110 GHz with optional external mixing
- IF output frequencies: 7.5, 21.4, and 321.4 MHz
- Amplitude input range: -70 to +30 dBm
- Residual response: -100 dBm (nominal)
IF modulation bandwidth: 100 MHz up to 2.85 GHz, with preselector off;
200 MHz from 2.85-26.5 GHz, with preselector off;
20 to 30 MHz with preselector on
N8201A performance downconverter synthetic instrument module down converts a microwave signal to an IF signal providing IF output frequencies of 7.5, 21.4 and 321.4 MHz to offer three different signal bandwidth capabilities. External mixing can be utilized to downconvert microwave signals up to 110 GHz. The N8201A is based upon the industry’s most accurate spectrum analyzer, the PSA Series.
The synthetic instrument family offers the highest-performing RF/MW LAN-based modular instrumentation and the smallest footprint for automated test systems (ATSs); providing the maximum flexibility, and minimizing the cost of an ATS over its lifetime. See a photo of the small modular size mounted in a rack.
- LXI compliant
- Microwave performance similar to the E4440A PSA Series high-performance spectrum analyzer
- Coherent LO input/output port allowing a common LO signal to drive multiple downconverters
- 200 MHz wide modulation bandwidth with pre-selector off