Key Features & Specifications
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Flexible, compact system for frequency up to 50 GHz
- Simple, one-button measurements
- Tuned RF level (TRFL) sensitivity to -140 dBm
- Optional audio analysis including SINAD and distortion
- 4 Sensor modules with single input connection covering 4 GHz, 18 GHz, 26.5 GHz, and 50 GHz
The N5531S measuring receiver delivers superior performance and provides the ideal tool for traceable calibration of signal generators and step attenuators. It is comprised of general-purpose instruments: a PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer (E444xA) with Option 233 and a P-Series power meter (N1911A/N1912A) or EPM Series power meter (N1913A/N1914A), and a sensor module N5532B (or N5532A) with single-input connection.
The N5532A sensor module has evolved into the N5532B beginning on 01-APR-2010. The N5532B sensor module shares exactly the same specifications, functions and form factor as the N5532A.
The N5531S measuring receiver offers:
- Metrology-grade test system based on the off-the-shelf high-performance instrument hardware
- Fast and precision tuned RF level (TRFL) measurements
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Optional audio analysis (PSA Option 107)
- Auto carrier triggering for AM/FM/PM measurements
- Complete suite of post-demodulation and audio filters including CCITT filter
- TRFL tracking function for the drifting signal source calibrations
Training & Events