Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- Flexible, compact system for frequency up to 50 GHz
- Simple, one-button measurements
- Tuned RF level (TRFL) sensitivity to -140 dBm
- Optional audio analysis including SINAD and distortion
- 4 Sensor modules with single input connection covering 4 GHz, 18 GHz, 26.5 GHz, and 50 GHz
The N5531S measuring receiver delivers superior performance and provides the ideal tool for traceable calibration of signal generators and step attenuators. It is comprised of general-purpose instruments: a PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer (E444xA) with Option 233 and a P-Series power meter (N1911A/N1912A) or EPM Series power meter (N1913A/N1914A), and a sensor module N5532B (or N5532A) with single-input connection.
The N5532A sensor module has evolved into the N5532B beginning on 01-APR-2010. The N5532B sensor module shares exactly the same specifications, functions and form factor as the N5532A.
The N5531S measuring receiver offers:
- Metrology-grade test system based on the off-the-shelf high-performance instrument hardware
- Fast and precision tuned RF level (TRFL) measurements
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Optional audio analysis (PSA Option 107)
- Auto carrier triggering for AM/FM/PM measurements
- Complete suite of post-demodulation and audio filters including CCITT filter
- TRFL tracking function for the drifting signal source calibrations
Training & Events