L4433A Dual/Quad 4x8 Reed Matrix
Starting From US$ 2,218
L4433A Dual/Quad 4x8 LXI reed matrix
- L4433A-STD Standard with no GPIB
- 34933T Terminal block for 34933A and L4433A 4x8 Matrix
- 34933T-001 Terminal Block for 2-wire applications
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
- L4433A-0B0 No Printed Documentation; full documentation included on CD ROM
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- LXI compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical web interface
- Dual 4x8, 8x8, or 4x16 2-wire configurations
- 64 2-wire or 128 1-wire cross-points
- High-speed reed relays, Analog bus connection
- Relay counter
- ±150V peak, 0.5A switch, 1.5A carry current
- Software drivers for most common programming environments
The Keysight L4433A offers a flexible connection path between your device under test (DUT) and your test equipment, allowing different instruments to be connected to multiple points on your (DUT) at the same time. This instrument can be configured as a single-wire matrix, increasing the number of crosspoints, while multiple matrices can be combined through the analog buses connector to create a larger matrix.
Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal block, or mass interconnect solutions.
Also consider the 34980A 8-slot switch/measure unit that allows you to mix and match different modules into a low-cost, compact solution. Click here.
Training & Events