L4421A 40-Channel Armature Multiplexer
Starting From US$ 1,853
L4421A 40-Channel LXI armature multiplexer
- L4421A-STD Standard with no GPIB
- 34921T Terminal block with temp reference for 34921A and L4421A 40-Ch Multiplexer
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
- L4421A-0B0 Download the product manual from the Keysight website
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- LXI compliance includes built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Fully-featured graphical web interface
- 40 2-wire latching armature relays
- Thermocouple reference junction for temperature measurement with external multimeter.
- Relay counter
- Scan up to 100 ch/sec
- 300V, 1A switch; 2A carry current
- Software drivers for most common programming environments
The L4421A is a versatile and high-performance 40-channel armature multiplexer for general purpose scanning. The low thermal offset characteristics and built-in thermocouple reference on the terminal block, make it ideal for temperature measurements when used with an external multimeter.
Four additional fused inputs (44 channels total) route up to 1A of current to an external multimeter, allowing AC and DC current measurements without the need for external shunt resistors.
Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
Also consider the 34980A 8-slot switch/measure unit that allows you to mix and match different modules into a low-cost, compact solution. Click here.
Training & Events