E5378A Samtec Probe-Single-ended, with 90-pin Cable Connectors
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- 34 channels: 32 single-ended data, 2 single-ended or differential clock
- 1.5 pF equivalent load capacitance
- 1.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 250 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Provides convenient, reliable connection to target through surface mount Samtec connector
- Surface mount connector is easy to incorporate into your design, Keysight number 1253-3620 or Samtec number ASP-65067-01
- Can be used with support shroud
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.12 inches
- 100-pin Samtec footprint
The Keysight E5378A Samtec probe provides a convenient and reliable connection to your target through a Samtec connector designed into your target. This connector based probe improves upon previous generation connector based logic analyzer probes and offers low loading in a small, surface mount footprint. These probes can be used with a support shroud in environments where accidental unplugging of the probe is a concern. This probe can be used with any Keysight logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.