Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- USB-IF recognized for use in USB 2.0 compliance testing
- MATLAB scripts used are from the USB-IF organization
- E2649B for a complete set of six high-speed test fixtures and power supply
- E2646A Signal Quality inrush Droop/Drop (SQiDD) for low/full speed testing
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The N5416A USB 2.0 Compliance test software makes USB signal integrity testing as simple as capturing the signals with your oscilloscope; eliminating the need to transfer scope waveforms to a PC.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events