N5884A 1xEV-DO Enhanced Wireless Test Manager
|Product Status:||Obsolete | View Service Options|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
Supports 8960 lab application
- E6706A 1xEV-DO mobile lab application
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with user-friendly Windows interface make it easy to define and change test plans without any programming.
- Visual Basic .NET based development plaftform provides maximum flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments.
- Supports lab applications with advanced features, allowing R&D customers to expedite pre-conforemance, quality assurance and press testing.
The N5884A Enhanced Wireless Test Manager for 1xEV-DO technology is a powerful, flexible standard platform with user-friendly features that make it easy to define final tests and calibrate tests for wireless device verification and pre-conformance testing.
To expedite custom test development, N5884A uses the Microsoft Visual Studio.NET development environment. In addition to providing all of the features of the E6567C wireless test manager, N5884A offers:
- MAC access probe power
- Fading test
- Data analyzer
- Wireless protocol advisor data logging
- Pseudo-random handoff looping
Use the E6567C demo program to learn more about the N5884A features. This demo program does not require connection to test instruments, or a software licence. The demo provides and overview of wireless test manager functionality, and explains the latest cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS/ixEV-DO features.
Learn more about the E6567C