N1912A P-Series Dual Channel Power Meter
Starting From US$ 11,999
N1912A Power Meters - P-series, dual channel
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single shot real time capture at 100 Msample/s per second
- Key Measurements: - peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, rise time, fall time and pulse width
- 22 Predefined formats: WiMAX, DME, HSDPA, etc.
- One screen view for pulse measurement analysis: Auto Scale, Auto Gate, Rise/Fall Time, Duty Cycle, etc.
- Internal Zeroing and Calibration while connecting to the DUT
- BenchVue software enabled
When used with the N192XA wideband power sensors, the N1911/12A P-Series power meter provides a measurement frequency range from 50 MHz to 40 GHz with an internal zero and calibration capability.
- LXI-C Compliance
- Average triggering for average power measurement
- Versatile connectivity with USB, LAN and GPIB standard
- High Speed Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function (CCDF) statistical analysis
- Compatible with the industry standard 8480 and E-series sensors which provide a wide dynamic range from -70 to +44 dBm, and a frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 110 GHz.
- Compatibility with E932x power sensors
- Difference and ratio math functions : (A-B, B-A, A/B and B/A)
- 2-year calibration cycle
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our special options.
Download the new N1918A Power Analysis Manager! You will experience the enhanced features with Keysight U2000 USB sensors, P-series N1911A/12A power meter or N8262A P-series modular power meter. There are 3 different types of licensing available.
Need to connect this instrument to your PC? View our wide range of GPIB, USB and Instrument Control products
Automate and perform data analysis on your test system easily with Keysight VEE Pro