E4408B-BAS ESA-L Basic Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- 1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- 100 Hz to 5 MHz RBW, 100 Hz to 300 Hz optional
- +7.5 dBm TOI
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Narrow resolution bandwidth, 8590 series code compatibility, or 50 ohm tracking generator
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- Fast delivery and favorably priced
- Rugged design, weather resistant, snap-on battery pack
- Large, high-resolution, color display
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2015. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2015.
Replacement product: N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer
As the lowest cost ESA option, these basic analyzers are ideal for cost-conscious bench-top or manufacturing environments.
Replacement solutions for the ESA-L: