E4438C-409 GPS Single Satellite Personality, Fixed Perpetual License
à compter de CA$ 7,789
E4438C Générateur de signaux vectoriels ESG
- E4438C-503 250 kHz à 3 GHz
- E4438C-1E5 Base de temps haute stabilité
- E4438C-005 Disque dur 6 Go
- E4438C-602 Internal baseband generator, 64 Msa memory with digital bus capability
- E4438C-409 GPS personality, fixed perpetual license
- E4438C-CD1 CD of user guide and assembly level service manual
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prix pour: Canada (Français)
* Prix sujets à modification sans préavis. Les prix indiqués sont les prix de vente proposés par le manufacturier. Prix sans taxes comprises.
Key Features & Specifications
- Multi-satellite GPS configuration (1 to 8 satellite capability)
- Signal simulates real world scenarios (multiple scenarios available)
- Real satellite data (synchronized satellites with Doppler shifts and navigation messages)
- Scenario playback duration of 30 minutes and longer
Automation and communication interface
- Automate waveform playback with SCPI
- 10baseT LAN, GPIB, and RS-232
- Internal software application built-in to signal generator firmware; no PC required
- Additional scenario files available for download Scenario Files
- Create and play back custom scenario files with E4438C-422 Scenario Generator for GPS Personality
Easily Create Global Positioning System (GPS) Test Signals
Option 409 allows you to easily create a multi-satellite GPS signal with real-world scenarios. This signal provides GPS simulation of up to 8 GPS satellites. Each satellite signal provides individual Doppler shifts and real GPS navigation messages for the scenario selected.
Versatile and High Performance RF Signal Generator
The GPS signal is generated in real-time by the precision E4438C ESG vector signal generator. The ESG's superior amplitude accuracy and phase noise performance enable repeatable and accurate receiver sensitivity measurements, even at low power levels. The versatile ESG is a valuable addition to the lab bench or test rack to emulate a variety of real-world signal environments, including CW and 3G cellular formats.
Use the GPS personality to verify functionality of the embedded GPS chip in mobile consumer products such as cellular phones and handheld or vehicle-mounted receivers. The ESG's GPS transmission can be applied to virtually any GPS receiver with a baseband or RF input port.
In multi-satellite signal mode, perform location fix tests with the preconfigured scenarios as well as Time To First Fix (TTFF). With this same scenario measure receiver sensitivity by lowering the RF power level and calculating the carrier to noise level at which the location fix is lost.
In single satellite mode, measure signal-to-noise ratio or test how Doppler shifts can impact signal integrity. A default navigation message with incrementing time of week (TOW) facilitates sensitivity measurements; pseudo-noise (PN) data is available for measuring bit error rate (BER); and parity bits can be inserted for error detection tests.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.