Starting From US$ 18,254
N2002A Noise Source Test Set
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Reduces noise figure uncertainty, thus ensuring accurate and repeatable results
- Operates over a frequency range of 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Results traceable to national standard
- Full calibration of all Keysight SNS and 346 noise sources, as well as other manufacturers’ noise source
- Manual control or remote operations using GPIB
N2002A noise source test set is a stand-alone instrument that, as part of a calibration system enables fast repeatable calibrations with minimal levels of uncertainty. This low-cost, easy-to-use test set ensures accurate calibration results, increasing measurement confidence and allowing the development of DUT's with tighter specifications.