M9710A AXIe High-Speed Digitizer/DAQ, 10-bit, 10 GS/s, DC to 2.5 GHz BW
Key Features & Specifications
- Advanced research experiments
- Hydrodynamics experiments
- Multichannel experiments
- Up to 10 GS/s sampling rate on two combined channels
- 4 channels with 10-bit resolution, DC up to 2.5 GHz bandwidth, up to 8 GB on-board memory
- Optimized response for few hundred picoseconds pulse analysis
- High dynamic range and low noise density
Based on the AXIe standard , the M9710A is a unique 10-bit high-speed digitizer, capturing signals from DC up to 2.5 GHz at 5 GS/s. It provides excellent measurement accuracy and high dynamic range across four phase-coherent channels within a single card. Optimized response allows few hundred picoseconds pulse analysis. Moreover, an interleaving option allows acquisition at 10 GS/s on two combined channels, keeping excellent measurement fidelity.
The M9710A high-speed DAQ also provides long acquisition memory up to 8 GB and real-time data processing capability with the FPGAs.
The M9710A occupies a single slot of AXIe chassis. The architecture is modular and extensible, to provide a fully operational multichannel data acquisition system on a compact format. Several configurations are available, such as:
- Up to 8 channels with 2x M9710A in a M9502A AXIe 2-slot chassis
- Up to 20 channels with 5x M9710A in a M9505A AXIe 5-slot chassis
Up to 52 channels with 13x M9710A in a M9514A AXIe 14-slot chassis
Let our digitizer specialists help you find the best solution for your applications. Contact us
You can also find more news about the evolution of the high-speed digitizer technology on our blog.