E7760A Wideband Transceiver
Key Features & Specifications
- Compact 2U height one-box-tester
- Provides 2 IFIO ports (Type SMA) covering 2 to 18GHz
- Provides 6 RFIO (Type N), each one can be connected to one M1650A mmWave transceiver for 55-68 GHz
- Support multiple trigger type: Free Run, External, RF Burst, Video and Internal
- Analyzer amplitude range -90 dBm to +10 dBm.
- Generator settable output power range: -60 dBm to +7 dBm
- Linearity of +/-0.5 dB
- IQ data capture depth and ARB waveform memory: 1G Samples
Measurement applications and software
- Use Y7707A application software to generate and analyze 802.11ad signals which run inside E7760A
- Support all 802.11ad transmitter and receiver measurements defined by IEEE 802.11
- Provide GUI settings and remote control via SCPI
- Support license as fixed, transportable or time based
E7760A is a 2U height wideband transceiver for wideband component, subsystem, and system measurements. It can cover 2 IF input/output ports from 2 to 18 GHz and up to RF input/output ports from 55 to 68 GHz connecting the M1650A mmWave transceiver. Y7707A software runs inside E7760A to provide the flexibility to generate and analyze 802.11ad waveforms.