Starting From US$ 1,954
E2697A Adapter, high impedance (incl. passive probe)
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- 500 MHz with 10073D passive probe
- Dynamic Range: 1:1 +/- 0.8V; 10:1 +/- 8V
- Dynamic Range with 10073D passive probe: 1:1 +/- 8V; 10:1 +/- 80V
- Maximum Input Voltage: +/- 100V
- 1MOhm +/-1% (~12 pF)
- Input Coupling: dc, ac (7 Hz)
The E2697A high impedance adapter allows connection of probes that require a high impedance input (e.g., passive probes, current probes) to the Infiniium 54850, 80000 and 90000 Series of high performance oscilloscopes. The E2697A high impedance adapter extends the capability of Keysight Infiniium high-performance oscilloscopes, making them ideal for a variety of general-purpose measurements such as power supplies, inverters, semiconductor devices, etc. The E2697A provides switchable ac/dc coupling, as well as 10:1 and 1:1 attenuation settings.