E2697A High Impedance Adapter (includes 500 MHz passive probe)
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- 500 MHz with 10073D passive probe
- Dynamic Range: 1:1 +/- 0.8V; 10:1 +/- 8V
- Dynamic Range with 10073D passive probe: 1:1 +/- 8V; 10:1 +/- 80V
- Maximum Input Voltage: +/- 100V
- 1MOhm +/-1% (~12 pF)
- Input Coupling: dc, ac (7 Hz)
The E2697A high impedance adapter allows connection of probes that require a high impedance input (e.g., passive probes, current probes) to the Infiniium 54850, 80000 and 90000 Series of high performance oscilloscopes. The E2697A high impedance adapter extends the capability of Keysight Infiniium high-performance oscilloscopes, making them ideal for a variety of general-purpose measurements such as power supplies, inverters, semiconductor devices, etc. The E2697A provides switchable ac/dc coupling, as well as 10:1 and 1:1 attenuation settings.