M9703B AXIe High-Speed Digitizer/Wideband Digital Receiver, 12-bit, 3.2 GS/s, 8-ch, FPGA Signal Processing
Key Features & Specifications
- Multi-channel applications requiring phase coherency, wideband frequency analysis, high dynamic range, streaming and recording capability
- Radar and satellite: antenna array calibration and test, electronic warfare (EW) radar emulation, passive radar receiver, or multi-band SATCOM monitoring
- RF Communications: Multichannel Baseband-IQ (BBIQ) and wideband MIMO for emerging standards research (e.g. 5G)
- Advanced research large scale experiments in hydrodynamics, plasma fusion (Tokamak/Stellarator), particle physics, or microwave astronomy
- 8 channels, 12-bit resolution, up to 3.2 GS/s, DC to 2 GHz input frequency range, up to 16 GB on-board memory
- Multi-module processing synchronization for up to 64 phase coherent channels
- On-board FPGAs with or without streaming and recording, suitable for custom processing or off-the-shelf wideband real-time DDC
- Enhanced signal processing configuration for OEM and A&D applications, large FPGA with customizable numerous real-time I/O interfaces
Based on the AXIe standard the M9703B is an 8-channel, 12-bit digitizer/wideband digital receiver, able to capture signals from DC up to 2 GHz at 1.6 GS/s. A channel interleaving capability allows waveform acquisition at up to 3.2 GS/s with exceptional measurement accuracy.
The M9703B also provides real-time data processing, large FPGA and customizable I/O interfaces. Detailed explanations can be found in the firmware options section of the datasheet.
The multi-module processing synchronization allows building a system of up to 64 phase-coherent channels with the M9514A 14-slot AXIe chassis; however smaller chassis are also available.