M8196A 92 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Key Features & Specifications
- AWG with the highest combination of speed, bandwidth and channel density
- High channel density: 1, 2 or 4 channels per AXIe module (number of channels is software upgradeable)
- Built-in frequency and phase response calibration for clean output signals
- External clock in & out
- Sample rate up to 92 GSa/s, 8-bit vertical resolution
- 32 GHz analog bandwidth
- Amplitude up to 1 Vpp(se) (2 Vpp(diff.), voltage window -1.0 to +2.5 V
- Supporting signals up to 64 GBaud and beyond
- 512 kSa of waveform memory per channel
- Ultra-low intrinsic jitter
- Transition times < 9 ps (20% to 80%), with frequency response compensation
- Multi-functions with M8070A System Software for M8000 Series BER Test Solutions
New Arbitrary Waveform Generator with the highest combination of speed, bandwidth and channel density.
92 GSa/s sample rate supporting signals up to 64 GBaud on 4 channels in a 1-slot AXIe module - simultaneously.
200 G, 400 G and 1 Terabit applications demand a new class of generator that simultaneously provides high speed, precision, and flexibility.
- Optical communications (LR4, CFP2-ACO, Coherent, etc.) - 4 synchronized channels allow deterministic emulation and pre-distortion of 2 independent I/Q baseband signals up to 64 GBaud
- Receiver stress test - particularly for multi-level, multi-channel interfaces (NRZ, PAM4, PAM8, DMT, etc.) up to 64 GBaud
- Quantum physics and advanced research - generate any mathematically defined arbitrary waveforms, ultra-short yet precise pulses and extremely wideband chirps
- Random interference (RI) source to application, requires M8070A
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events