Starting From US$ 453
10076C Passive probe, 4kV high-voltage, 100:1, 500 MHz
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 500 MHz
- Rise time (calculated): <0.7 ns
- Attenuation ratio: 100:1
- Input resistance: 66.7 M Ω (when terminated into 1 M Ω) / Input capacitance: 3 pF (approximate)
- Compensation range: 7-20 pF
- Maximum input: 4000 Vpk
- Length: 1.8 m
Probe ID: Yes
The Keysight 10076C 4 kV, 100:1 passive probe gives you the voltage and bandwidth you need for making high-voltage measurements. Its compact design makes it easier to probe today's small power electronics components, and its rugged construction means it can withstand rough handling without breaking.
Compatible with 1000, 2000 X-, 3000 X-, 4000 X-, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000 and 9000 Series oscilloscopes.