Key Features & Specifications
- Designed to exceed 3.2 Gb/s, and provides connection to all (address, command, control and data) signals between a U4154A logic analysis system and JEDEC standard 78 ball DDR4 x4 or x8 DRAM
- Provides observation of data traffic on industry-standard 78 ball DDR4 x4 or x8 DRAMs, and provides access for DDR Eye Scans and Burst Scans of DDR4 signals
- W4633A ships with a custom 78 ball DDR4 riser to improve KOV under the interposer
- Works with all solder finishes, and designed to tolerate lead-free soldering temperature profiles
Each W4633A requires:
- Two E5849A ZIF probes to connect W4633A DDR4 BGA interposer to the U4154A logic analyzer using U4201A cables
- One U4154A logic analyzer module with option -02G
• Four U4201A logic analyzer cables
• Chassis for U4154A logic analyzer
• Controller or host PC for U4154A logic analyzer
For more details please contact your local Keysight Technologies sales representative.
The W4633A DDR4 x4/x8 BGA interposer allows signal access to the DDR4 signals critical to your debug and validation effort through a logic analyzer. The probe works in existing designs and eliminates the need for up-front planning or redesign. The probe connects directly to the balls of the DRAM with a DDR4 78 ball riser (included) or an optional 3rd party socket (not provided) enabling operation and acquisition of high-speed DDR4 signals without impacting the performance of your logic design.