Key Features & Specifications
- Data rates up to 8.5/ 16 Gb/s for pattern generator and error detector. Expandable to 32 Gb/s with M8062A 32 Gb/s BERT Front-End
- Integrated and calibrated jitter injection: RJ, PJ1, PJ2, SJ, BUJ, sinusoidal interference(common-mode and differential-mode), SSC (triangular and arbitrary, residual)
- 8- tap de-emphasis (positive and negative) up to 20 dB
- Integrated and adjustable ISI for loss emulation
- Interactive link training for USB 3.0/3.1
- Interactive link training for PCI Express supporting 8 GT/s and 16 GT/s
- Interactive TxEQ training for IEEE 10GBASE-KR, 25GBASE-KR and 100GBASE-KR4
- Built-in clock data recovery and equalization
The high-performance Keysight J-BERT M8020A enables fast, accurate receiver characterization of single- and multi-lane devices running up to 16 or 32 Gb/s.
With today’s highest level of integration, the M8020A streamlines your test setup. In addition, automated in situ calibration of signal conditions ensures accurate and repeatable measurements. And, through interactive link training, it can behave like your DUT’s link partner. All in all, the J-BERT M8020A will accelerate insight into your design.
R&D and test engineers who characterize, verify compliance of chips, devices, boards and systems with serial I/O ports up to 16 Gb/s and 32 Gb/s. The M8020A can be used to test popular serial bus standards, such as: PCI Express®, USB, MIPI M-PHYTM, SATA/SAS, DisplayPort, SD UHS-II, Fibre Channel, memory buses, backplanes, repeaters, active optical cables, Thunderbolt, 10 GbE, 100 GbE (optical and electrical), SFP+, CFP2/4 transceivers, CEI.