W1336BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF Bundle
W1336BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated-RF bundle software license
- R-35B-001-A Node-locked license
- R-36B-001-L 12 months upgrades and support - node-locked
- E8900K-030 USB hardware key for EEsof 2011 or later version software and 64 bit OS
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Core Linear Simulation, Schematic, Layout, Instrument Link
- Nonlinear Simulation & X-parameters
- RF System Simulation
- Complete circuit synthesis with custom filters, matching, mixers, equalizers, oscillators, signal control & PLL
- Modulated RF simulation for systems and circuits
The Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF bundle combines the capabilities you need to efficiently design optimal RF system architectures and the circuit components with digitally modulated RF signals and verfication against LTE-3GPP & WLAN 802.11ac wireless standards.
Interactive breakthrough budget analysis of EVM, BER, and ACPR on level diagrams determines their contribution from each system component stage. System frequency planning and complete RF circuit synthesis capabilities cut tedious routine design tasks from hours to minutes; while innovative root cause analysis in the Spectrsys system simulator identifies the origins of problematic spurious signals before critical commitments are made to architectures, frequencies, and component partitioning to prevent costly hardware integration delays downstream.
It is also priced below any equivalent capabilities in the market to guarantee the highest performance and value for the RF and microwave system and circuit board designers. Genesys is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use to deliver the fastest payback of engineering productivity in a fast-paced manufacturing-oriented design flow.
Why you need Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF Bundle
- Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF bundle provides dedicated design, synthesis and diagnostic tools for the RF system architect and circuit component designers to realize high performance RF systems with the optimal frequency planning and partitioning of achievable circuit component specs.
- Dataflow simulator for simulating circuits and systems with modulated RF signals to accurately calculate EVM, BER and ACPR
- Modulated RF budget analysis of EVM, BER and ACPR on the level diagram to pinpoint system architectual flaws
- Verification library for LTE-3GPP and WLAN 802.11ac wireless standards
- Unique root cause analysis in the Spectrays system simulator diagnoses sources of RF analog impairments such as spurious frequency mixing and impedance mismatches that are ignored by spreadsheets or DSP/math tools.
- 11 Circuit Syntheses for passive and active components shorten routine design tasks from hours to minutes. Enables you to explore alternative design approaches to quickly compare performance and cost. For a complete listing, refer to Genesys Synthesis
- Integration of system and circuit simulators allows system architects and circuit designers to perform interactive design tradeoffs before critical commitments are made to architectures, frequencies, and component specs to prevent costly hardware integration delays downstream.
- Over 100 pre-defined system measurements with appropriate power and voltage-based behavioral models, replace homegrown code with a dedicated, RF system design graphical tool. This is especially useful for generating professional looking proposals with accurate and realistic RF system performance simulations to profitably win defense aerospace contracts.
- Verilog-A nonlinear model development environment enables creation of custom circuit simulation models such as RF MEMs (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems), TFT (Thin Film Transistor) and electro-optical components for innovative first-to-market product design.
|Who should use Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF Bundle?|
|Is this your situation?||Benefit of Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF|
|Team of RF system architect and circuit designers who need to realize an RF system||Integration of system and nonlinear circuit simulators allows system architects and circuit designers to perform interactive design tradeoffs before critical commitments are made to architectures, frequencies, and component specs to prevent costly hardware integration delays downstream.|
|RF system designers who rely on spreadsheets||Get superior diagnostic insights such as origins of spurious frequency mixing and impedance mismatches missed by spreadsheets before making critical commitments to system architectures, frequencies, and component specs partitioning to prevent costly hardware integration delays downstream.|
|RF system designers who rely math engines or time-domain DSP simulators||Design the optimal raw, uncorrected analog RF hardware before applying. DSP tools and processing the signals after the RF hardware. DSP and math engines do not accurately account for RF system effects such as spurious frequency mixing and impedance mismatches which are needed before making critical commitments to system architectures, frequencies, and component specs partitioning to prevent costly hardware integration delays downstream.|
|Users of Keysight ADS as well as other major EDA platforms||Provides superior RF system architecture and circuit synthesis capabilities than equivalent in-platform tools and at a lower price. Integrates with the ADS design flow.|
|Proposal writers, system architects, as well as creators of test & repair plans||Get realistic and valuable system insights quickly without significant NRE or IP creation, and then follow through into implementation, verification, or professional documentation. A proposal not only contains professional looking and realistic simulation but also the full confidence that the system can be profitably delivered on time.|
|RF system or circuit design is not your area of expertise||Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF bundle provides the industry’s widest coverage of synthesis tools to provide starting point for you to create or spec a working system with less consulting, while you teach yourself system and circuit design principles with the numerous templates and examples provided.|
What Can I Design with Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF?
- RF upconverter and downconverter architectures and associated linear/nonlinear circuit components
- Communication signal paths and associated linear/nonlinear circuit components for transceivers, detectors, monitors
- Satellite links, and terrestrial microwave links
- Commercial, wireless, military communication links and associated linear/nonlinear RF circuits
- Medical, RFID, and proprietary data links that re-deploy commercial chipsets for novel applications
- Multi-band Receiver architectures, and Image-rejection and interference rejection systems and circuit components
- Amplifier linearization topologies, such as Cartesian feedback, feedforward, and balancing
- DC adaptive biasing of RF devices for optimal efficiency
- Voltage-based systems, such as an RFIC downconverter
- Custom Verilog-A behavioral models for accurate simulation and protected IP delivery
Lowest cost of ownership
- A nodelocked license of Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF bundle including the first year of support and upgrades cost less than any competing equivalent capabilities in the industry. In fact, this is less than the cost of a single 1 year rental of many other RF/microwave board design tools. Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System bundle is also available as a time-based license to help reduce cash flow impact for projects with tight budgets
Highest performance RF/Microwave system and circuit design tool at its price point
- Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF bundle beats other RF EDA platforms by providing more capabilities at a lower price, without compromising usability, quality, accuracy, or breadth of technology.
- Genesys offers an affordable streamlined design experience for RF/microwave system and circuit engineers in an easy-to-install and manage tool without the complexity of administering enterprise level design flow automation.
- For example, Genesys Core alone is packed with an almost unbelievable array of capabilities that would have cost many times more if bought separately elsewhere and without the benefit of integration. Not only does it include a proven easy-to-use RF schematic capture, layout and design management environment with test instrument links, but also powerful linear and statistical simulators with advanced optimization. Mathlang scripting language, as used by MATLAB, is fully supported in Genesys Core for unmatched data processing power. Genesys Core also provides free import/export layout translators (including Gerber, DXF/DWG, and GDSII) and interactive 3D layout viewer to prepare your PCB designs for EM simulation or downstream manufacturing.
- By comparison, other RF EDA tools make RF-aware layout or test instrument link a specialized, optional capability.
- Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF bundle provides a right-sized EDA solution that is both powerful and affordable for a wide range of RF/microwave system and circuit designers.
|Key Building Blocks of the Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, System, Modulated RF Bundle|
|Genesys Core||Core design environment, linear simulator, optimization, layout, 3D view, statistics|
|Genesys Synthesis||Synthesis for passive and active components, includes Genesys Filter & Match|
|Genesys System||System architecture and frequency planning simulators|
|Genesys Circuit||Circuit time- & frequency-domain nonlinear simulators|
|Genesys Modulated RF||Modulated RF analysis for EVM, BER, and ACPR with verification against LTE-3GPP and WLAN 802.11ac wireless standards|
Learn more about Genesys Key Building Blocks on the Genesys Product Structure & Options Summary.