U5309A PCIe 8-bit High-Speed Digitizer with On-Board Processing
Key Features & Specifications
- Pulsed radar
- Analytical time-of-flight
- Laser ranging / Emission monitoring
- Ultrasonic imaging
- 8-bit resolution and a DC to 500 MHz frequency range
- up to 2 GB DDR3 on-board memory and acquisition control using a Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA
- 2 channels up to 2 GS/s or 8 channels up to 1 GS/s
- Support for loading custom real-time processing (-FDK), availability of specific functions such as average (-AVG) and peak detect (-PKD).
Featuring two or eight channels with an analog bandwidth of DC to 500 MHz, and a large DDR3 memory for long acquisition time, the U5309A also includes a Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA allowing implementation of custom real-time processing algorithms using the available U5340A FPGA development kit.
Benefitting from the very high data transfer rates of the PCIe 2.0 eight lanes interface, and occupying a single slot in a host PC, the U5309A offers high performance in a small footprint, making it an ideal platform for many commercial, industrial and aero¬space & defense embedded systems.
The U5309A is part of the new generation targeting OEM customers together with the 12-bit U5303A digitizer and the U5340A FPGA development kit. For further information about these new and future technology developments, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can also stay in touch with the evolution of high-speed ADC technology and applications on our blog