U5303A PCIe 12-bit High-Speed Digitizer with On-Board Processing
Key Features & Specifications
- High speed medical imaging and analytical time-of-flight
- Astronomy, physics and environmental measurements applications
- Lidar ranging, ultrasonic non-destructive testing
- Radar and satellite applications and emerging communication standard
- 2 channels with 12-bit resolution and a DC to 2 GHz frequency range, up to 4 GS/s sampling rate in interleaved mode
- On-board memory and acquisition control using a Xilinx FPGA, support for loading custom real-time processing (-FDK)
- Specific firmware options such as Real-time sampling and averaging (-AVG), Real-time signal peak detection (-PKD), Triggered simultaneous acquisition and readout (-TSR), Continuous simultaneous acquisition and readout (-CSR)
- Dedicated options for application such as Digitizer streaming and recording (-CB0), Digital down-converter streaming and recording (-CB1/-CB2/-CB3), Swept source OCT (-SS1/-SS2), High fidelity digitizer (-BB1)
The Keysight U5303A is an accurate and precise 12-bit PCIe digitizer with programmable on-board processing. Benefitting from the very high data transfer rates of the PCIe interface, and occupying a single slot in a host PC, the U5303A offers high performance in a small footprint, making it an ideal data acquisition platform for many commercial, industrial and aerospace & defense embedded systems.
At the heart of the U5303A ADC card is a data processing unit (DPU) based on the Xilinx FPGA. This DPU controls the module functionality, data flow and real-time signal processing. This powerful feature allows data reduction and storage to be carried out at the digitizer level, minimizing transfer volumes and speeding-up analysis. Advanced functionalities such as specific firmware and application options are also available. Furthermore, Keysight is supporting the deployment of custom processing algorithm on the digitizer with the U5340A FPGA development kit. Integrating algorithms minimizes the need for additional circuitry and exploit the full density and speed of the digitizer.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to request more information or ask a product expert for the best and most cost-effective solution.
You can also stay in touch with the evolution of high-speed digitizer technology and applications on our blog.