U5303A PCIe 12-bit High-Speed Digitizer with On-Board Signal Processing
Key Features & Specifications
- High speed medical imaging ultrasound
- Analytical time-of-flight
- Lidar ranging, ultrasonic non-destructive testing
- Wide scope of applications when used as an OEM component
- 2 channels with 12-bit resolution and a DC to 2 GHz frequency range, up to 3.2 GS/s sampling rate in interleaved mode
- On-board memory and acquisition control using a Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA, support for loading custom real-time processing (-FDK)
- Specific firmware options such as averager (-AVG), peak detect (-PKD), simultaneous acquisition and readout (-TSR)
- Dedicated options available for application such as OCT - optical coherence tomography (-SS0)
The Keysight U5303A is a precise 12-bit PCIe digitizer with programmable on-board processing. Benefitting from the very high data transfer rates of the PCIe 2.0 interface, and occupying a single x8 slot in a host PC, the U5303A offers high performance in a small footprint, making it an ideal data acquisition platform for many commercial, industrial and aerospace & defense embedded systems.
At the heart of the U5303A is a data processing unit (DPU) based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. This DPU controls the module functionality, data flow and real-time signal processing. This powerful feature allows data reduction and storage to be carried out at the digitizer level, minimizing transfer volumes and speeding-up analysis. Advanced functionalities are available such as real-time averager and peak detection, preserving intrinsic raw digitizer performance. Furthermore, Keysight is supporting the deployment of custom processing algorithm on this digitizer with this U5340A FPGA development kit. Integrating algorithms minimizes the need for additional circuitry and exploit the full density and speed of the digitizer.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to request more information or ask a product expert for the best and most cost-effective solution.
You can also stay in touch with the evolution of high-speed digitizer technology and applications on our blog.
Training & Events