U7249B MIPI M-PHY Compliance Test Software
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Automation and accuracy saves you time
- Increased accuracy, time-savings and repeatability
- Advanced debug modes for troubleshooting
- Margin analysis and pass/fail conformance reporting
- Switching solution for automated multilane testing
- MIPI Alliance specification for M-PHY v2.02, section 5, electrical characteristics
- MIPI Alliance M-PHY conformance test suite v1.00
- Infiniium 4.20 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope
- U7249B-1FP MIPI M-PHY compliance test software (Option 047 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or N5435A-043 for server-based license)
- U7249B-1FP and U7249A are similar product licenses. Either license will enable the U7249A and U7249B software applications
- E2688A high-speed serial data analysis (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or N5435A-003 for server-based license) and N5400A EZJIT Plus jitter analysis (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or N5435A-001 for server-based license)
- U7249B-7FP MIPI M-PHY switch matrix software feature – Optional (Option 704 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope or N5435A-704 for server-based license)
- Use the N5467A User-Defined Application tool www.keysight.com/find/uda to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
Keysight’s U7249B MIPI M-PHY compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes enables you with a fast and easy way to validate and debug your embedded M-PHY data links. The M-PHY compliance test software allows you to automatically execute M-PHY electrical conformance checklist tests for DigRF v4, UniPro, LLI, UFS, CSI-3, SSIC and M-PCIe architectures. It displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides margin analysis that shows how closely your product passes or fails each test.
In addition, the automated switching solution gives engineers the ability to:
- Eliminate reconnections (and errors) – Simplifies testing by automating tests for each lane of a multilane bus.
- Maintain accuracy – Engineers can use Keysight’s unique N2809A PrecisionProbe or N5465A InfiniiSim to compensate switch path losses and skew.
- Customize testing – The test application can be extended with remote programming hooks interface and a N5467A user-defined application (N5467A) for device control, equipment control and test customization or scripting.