Key Features & Specifications
- Supports Analog RF and Digital Protocol parts of NFC, EMVTM and ISO test specifications
- Platform supports R&D, pre-conformance and conformance testing
- Fully qualified by NFC Forum certification program
- EMV Level 1 PICC RF (*) qualified, other EMV test specs pre-conformance with qualification underway
- Software-upgradeable, integrated, automated, extensible test platform
- Available with automatic positions robots for accurate antenna location
- Easy-to-use test manager for execution and results analysis
The T3111S RIDER NFC Conformance Test System is the Keysight solution for RF Analog and Digital Protocol testing of NFC, EMV and ISO devices. The Test System is based on the Keysight T1141A NFC Test Set and it is complemented by the Keysight's or FIME's robots for accurate and repeatability RF testing. Selected 3rd party positioning robots can also be supported.
Automated test suites support;
- EMV Level 1 PICC /Mobile Digital Protocol
- EMV Level 1 PCD Digital Protocol
- EMV Level 1 PICC /Mobile Analog RF* (qualified)
- EMV Level 1 PCD Analog RF*
- NFC Forum Digital Protocol (qualified)
- NFC Forum Analog RF (qualified)
- NFC Forum LLCP and SNEP (qualified)
- ISO/IEC standards including 14443, 18092,15693 and 18000-3 Mode 1
Powerful test management features include sample-management, PICS/PIXIT information, test case mapping table generation, result and verdict analysis, test reports generation. The system’s intuitive Windows®-based user interface is compatible Word®, Excel® and other Microsoft® applications.
The T3111S RIDER NFC Conformance Test System is an officially validated test platform for the NFC Forum Certification program. The FIME EMV RF PICC Test Bench, based in Keysight Test Set, is also qualified by EMVCo.
EMV is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries and an unregistered trademark elsewhere. The EMV trademark is owned by EMVCo.
(*) EMV Analog RF configurations provided by Keysight´s partner, FIME.
Training & Events