Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency coverage from 1 MHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- RF modulation bandwidth up to 160 MHz (± 0.3 dB flatness)
- Better than ± 0.4 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- Support for up to 8 time-synchronous, phase-coherent channels
The Keysight M9381A is the modular signal generator you’ve been asking for – one that provides Keysight quality and performance in the PXI form factor. It accelerates throughput by delivering new levels of speed in signal generation -- fast RF tuning, baseband tuning technology innovation, versatile list mode, and more.
A typical M9381A configuration includes four individual PXIe modules – M9311A digital vector modulator, M9310A source output, M9301A synthesizer, and the M9300A frequency reference – designed for fast data interfaces and high-speed automated test systems. Instrument control is provided through a soft front panel and programmatic interfaces tuned to your application and development environment of choice.
- Accelerate test throughput with fast RF frequency and amplitude switching speeds and versatile list mode
- Reduces test time with baseband tuning that allows you to switch amplitude and frequency in < 10 µs
- Ready to test wideband components with optional 160 MHz RF bandwidth
- Fast repair turn-around time with calibrated core exchange strategy
MATLAB software for the M9381A is orderable directly from Keysight for generating and testing arbitrary, communications, radar, and avionics signals as well as for your application development environment – see more details in the Accessories & Related product tab on this page. Demonstration videos showing how to use MATLAB with Keysight instruments.