M9381A PXIe Vector Signal Generator: 1 MHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
M9381A PXIe Vector Signal Generator Test Set: 1 MHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- 9 x M9381A-629 Included Start-Up Assistance
- M9381A-F06 Frequency range, 1 MHz to 6 GHz
- M9381A-B04 RF modulation bandwidth, 40 MHz
- M9381A-M05 Memory, 512 MSa
- M9311A-ATO M9311A PXIe Digital Vector Modulator
- M9310A-ATO M9310A PXIe Source Output
- M9301A-ATO M9301A PXIe Synthesizer
- M9300A-ATO M9300A PXIe Frequency Reference
- M9381A-300 PXIe Frequency Reference: 10 MHz and 100 MHz
- R-51B-001-Z Garantía de Reparación en los Laboratorios de Keysight - 3 años
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar 0800 000154.
Key Features & Specifications
- Cellular picocell and femtocell test
- Handset component test
- Military, public safety and homeland security radio test
- Wireless device test and transceiver design validation
- License key upgraded frequency range and amplitude accuracy
- Reduces startup time with Keysight IO libraries easy configuration, one-step software install, and integrated instrument level VSG soft front panel
- Frequency coverage from 1 MHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- 10 us switching speed with an exclusive baseband tuning technology innovation
- RF modulation bandwidth up to 160 MHz (± 0.3 dB flatness)
- Better than ± 0.4 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
The Keysight M9381A is the modular signal generator you’ve been asking for – one that provides Keysight quality and performance in the PXI form factor. It accelerates throughput by delivering new levels of speed in signal generation -- fast RF tuning, baseband tuning technology innovation, versatile list mode, and more.
A typical M9381A configuration includes four individual PXIe modules – M9311A digital vector modulator, M9310A source output, M9301A synthesizer, and the M9300A frequency reference – designed for fast data interfaces and high-speed automated test systems. Instrument control is provided through a soft front panel and programmatic interfaces tuned to your application and development environment of choice.
- Accelerate test throughput with fast RF frequency and amplitude switching speeds and versatile list mode
- Reduces test time with baseband tuning that allows you to switch amplitude and frequency in < 10 µs
- Ready to test wideband components with optional 160 MHz RF bandwidth
- Fast repair turn-around time with calibrated core exchange strategy
MATLAB software for the M9381A is orderable directly from Keysight for generating and testing arbitrary, communications, radar, and avionics signals as well as for your application development environment – see more details in the Accessories & Related product tab on this page. Demonstration videos showing how to use MATLAB with Keysight instruments.