N5239A PNA-L Microwave Network Analyzer, 8.5 GHz
N5239A 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz PNA-L network analyzer
- N5239A-216 2 ports, configurable test set, source attenuators
- N5239A-010 Time domain
- N5239A-080 Frequency offset measurements
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 800 599100.
Key Features & Specifications
Highest performance mid-range vector network analyzer (VNA) that helps you increase yields with less guard band:
- 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- 2-port with single built-in sources
- 133 dB system dynamic range, 32,001 points, 200 channels, 15 MHz IF bandwidth
- High output power (+13 dBm)
- Low noise floor of -120 dBm (10 Hz IF bandwidth)
Keysight’s N5239A PNA-L microwave vector network analyzer (VNA) offers design and manufacturing engineers the highest-performance mid-range VNA. PNA-L is the world’s best value for microwave manufacturing with accurate S-parameters at a budget-friendly cost along with future-proof capabilities. The PNA-L family is designed for passive components and simple active device measurements of amplifier and frequency converters.
Keysight’s PNA-L VNAs are available in five frequency models. Three frequency models, start at 300 kHz, with two or four ports available for the 13.5- (N5231A) and 20-GHz (N5232A) models, and two ports available for the 8.5-GHz (N5239A) product. The other two frequency models with two ports, start at 10 MHz, and include the 43.5- (N5234A) and 50-GHz (N5235A) products.
The N523xA PNA-L VNA replaces and is 100% compatible with the existing N5230C, which means there is no change to your setup or test codes.
- Gain compression
- Conversion gain/loss
- Material measurements
- Signal integrity