Starting From US$ 961
M9048A PCIe Desktop Adapter: Gen 2, x8, clock isolation
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
- Y1202A PCIe cable: x8, 2.0m
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Connecting an external computer to an AXIe or PXIe chassis
- PCIe switch with clock isolation
- Enables an M9502A/M9505A AXIe chassis or M9018A PXIe chassis with M9021A cable interface to be connected to a desktop/rack-mounted computer via a standard x8 PCIe cable
- PCIe x8 cable connector and PCIe half-card format for x8 or x16 computer slot
The M9048A is a PCIe interface card for computers with PCIe expansion slots. It provides an extremely high performance link from an external computer to an AXIe Chassis, such as the M9502A/5A or a PCIe Cable Interface such as the M9021A. The card has Gen 2 x8 PCIe cable link capable of achieving speeds up to 4GB/s. This means a high performance system can be built using desktop or rack-mounted computers.
The M9048A utilizes a PCIe switch and clock isolation to provide a high quality clock source driven down the PCIe cable to the PXIe or AXIe chassis. Therefore, it always provides the same high-performance gen 2 link regardless of the PC that it’s placed in. It can also operate in most Gen 3 PC slots because they can train to the Gen 2 PCIe switch on the card.
The card utilizes a x8 Molex cable connector and should be used with x8 to x8 PCIe cables tested to operate at Gen 2 speeds such as the Keysight Y1202A. Operation is transparent to the software application and no software drivers are required.