W8605EP MBP HiSIM_HV Model Generation
Key Features & Specifications
- The internal engine supports HiSIM_HV model versions 1.22, 1.21, 1.2, 1.1.2, 1.1, and 1.02
- Supports DC, CV and noise simulation and extraction
- Built-in automated extraction flow (task tree)
- Equation Viewer enables real-time model debugging
- Multiple optimizers are available to choose depending on different applications
- Model tweaking capability enables automated model retargeting for both global and binning models according to new specifications
- Supports target-based model extraction and optimization (support model extraction based on design specifications)
- Automated binning and corner library generation (built-in standard procedures with high efficiency)
The W8605EP Model Builder Program (MBP) HiSIM_HV Model Generation package enables HiSIM_HV model simulation, parameter extraction and model generation. Automated extraction flow (task tree) enables fast and robust model extraction and optimization. You can modify or customize extraction flow using simple Java programming. A rich set of modeling utilities ensures accurate, high quality model generation.
For more information on the HiSIM2_HV model, refer to the HiSIM2_HV Model Overview.
Return to Model Builder Program (MBP).