DSOX93304Q Infiniium High-Performance Oscilloscope: 33GHz
Key Features & Specifications
The world’s fastest real-time oscilloscope
- 33 GHz bandwidth on 4 channels
- 160 GSa/s sample rate on 2 channels / 80 GSa/s sample rate on 4 channels
- Industry's deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory, with 20 Mpts per channel standard
- Upgradeable to 63 GHz bandwidth on 2 channels
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy
- Industry’s highest analog bandwidth of 63 GHz
- Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor
- Lowest jitter measurement floor
Industry’s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software
- Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability.
- Support for emerging technologies including SAS 6G, SATA 6G, SAS 12G, GDDR5, PCIe gen 3, DisplayPort 1.2, QPI, 10GBaseKR and more
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Keysight oscilloscopes
At the extremes of electrical and optical measurements, the right oscilloscope will help you explore the “what” and also understand the “why.” That’s the idea behind the Q-Series. It’s our latest step forward in the application of Keysight’s microwave expertise to real-time oscilloscopes. Even at its industry leading bandwidths, the Q-Series lets you see your fastest signals as they really are. Equip your lab with the Q-Series—and achieve your real edge.
MATLAB® is a registered trademark of the The MathWorks, Inc.